We are excited to announce that we will be opening up our online appointment bookings on May 11, 2020! We will be taking appointments starting May 15th.
Please read carefully prior to making an appointment:
As announced by the Governor, we will begin Phase One of reopening Parkside on May 15th, 2020. All barbershops in the state of Virginia have mandated requirements they must follow to reopen:
- Clients are to maintain a minimum of 6 feet between each other.
- All patrons must bring a face mask that covers the nose and mouth during service. Services that we provide will be limited to those that can be done without removing the face covering.
- In addition, upon entry, all clients must visit our hand sanitizing station.
- We request that clients enter the building alone unless a minor or disabled person. In that case, the parent and/or caregiver will be allowed to accompany the client using the recommended PPE for their protections.
- We must maintain a list of the names and contact information for all clients.
Any client or staff member that does not wish to operate in compliance with new guidelines will be asked to leave.